Thursday, March 11, 2010

I'm such a slacker.... Sorry!

Hey everyone, sorry it has been so long since I have written I am the worst! But I am trying to get better! Well the good news is I am not such a slacker with my weight loss :-) As of today I am down 90 pounds! I am still training for the Country Music Half Marathon, we are about 6 weeks away from the event. We will be doing 8 miles this week, YIKES! 8 miles of hula hooping might just kill me, haha, but I guess I better get to it since the event will be 13.1 mile of hooping!

I am struggling a bit with crazy cravings right now. Like Cracker Jacks, I want them so bad I can't stand it! I do treat myself to them every once in a great while but I know better than to make it a habit. Do you know how hard it is to find cracker jacks now-a-days? VERY which is good for me it keeps temptation away. I am also a bit disappointed that they don't come in boxes anymore and they don't put enough peanuts in them (peanuts are my favorite part)!

I have been trying to avoid buying clothes since I am dropping sizes so quick but I think I am gonna have to break down and go get some new pants, mine are barely staying up, lol. My mom tells me everyday "Those pants need to be taken to Goodwill" so I guess when I go to donate all my old stuff I'll pick up some new sizes :-) It feels so good for my clothes to be baggy and not so tight I can't breath.

The weird thing is even though I have lost 90 pounds I don't see myself any different. I mean don't get me wrong I feel great physically but I don't feel that I have changed on the inside which is good. I am happy and getting to do things I never thought I would before, like hooping a half marathon!!!!

I guess I better get off here and get myself to the store before my pants fall off again and I moon the world, lol!

No comments:

Post a Comment