Thursday, June 10, 2010

6 Month Check up.

I had my 6 month check up! Everything was great I am at my doctor's goal weight for me. I was so excited. I still have 50 pounds to loose to be at my personal goal but I on the right track, WOOHOO!

I participated in the Music City 1/2 marathon in April. That was a lot of fun, but I realized that marathons are not my thing. I enjoyed doing it once but I seriously doubt I will do it again. Since then I have been keeping up my hula hooping, it is the only exercise I have found that I truly enjoy.

Right now I am in a stall pattern with my weight loss. I try and not get discouraged because I know it is what is best for my body. The good thing about plateauing for awhile is it gives my skin a chance to keep up. I have been very lucky so far and I don't have much loose skin. I do a lot of "Off Body" hooping to keep my arms toned.


Now that it is summer it is so nice to be able to wear a bathing suit and not be self conscious. I have been doing many things that I didn't before, like boating! Also I went to Denver last week and I was so excited that the seat-belt on the airplane fit me! It buckled with no problem and I had extra slack in it. Before I use to struggle with getting them fastened and was so embarrassed when I had to ask for an extender. It's the little things that make a difference :-)




Here is the most recent picture of me, it is like night and day from where I started!!!




2 comments:

  1. You look AMAZING! I was wondering what had happened to you! I have my surgery scheduled for Aug 9th and have been following your blog. I hope I so as well as you have and I am glad to know some of the things you experienced so I won't think something is wrong when I have them happen. Thanks!
    Jan

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look fantastic!!! Thanks for sharing!!!

    ReplyDelete