Friday, July 23, 2010

I hate exercising!

So if you don't already know, I despise going to the gym! I just don't want to go to a stinky place full of stinky people to wait for a treadmill and then have someone stand behind me the whole time waiting for me to be done. It's just not my cup of tea it rack's my nerves.  But exercise is important to keep your body healthy and to aid weight loss, so I am searching out alternative exercise practices. I guess I could get some workout machines and make my own little gym at home but honestly who wants those ugly things laying around the house? Not me! Plus none of those things are fun. So on to fun exercise! I hula hoop and boy oh boy is that a work out and now I am going to try to roller skate.

I am old school and not a fan of roller-bladding (sp?) so I got me some quad skates (there easier to stand in). Besides how on earth do you use brakes if they are in the back I am use to the front brake. Everything I do has to have an end goal, my hooping led me to hoop walk a half marathon and my skating is hopefully going to get me in to Roller Derby. I thought about being a Derby Girl but realized I bruise like a peach so I decided that I could be a referee. Being a ref will get me into Derby and that will get me up and moving more often since they have practice like 5 days a week.

So I guess we will see how it goes, I will keep you updated on my skating and if I find any other fun ways to get my exercise in :-)

1 comment:

  1. I want to use this golden opportunity to say thanks to Chief Dr Wealthy for curing my ( DIABETES VIRUS) with his Herbal Medicine. i have being suffering from DIABETES Virus for 5 years now,and since then was using drug over which keep me till today,but one day as I was surfing through the Internet I met a post about a lady who was cured for DIABETES by Chief Dr Wealthy so I decided to give it a try to see if he could save my life Luckily for me I was cured by him. I cannot stop thanking him for what he has done for me if you are into similar problem you can contact him via email: wealthylovespell@gmail.com

    Chief Dr Wealthy have cure for any types of disease blows, call or Whats App +2348105150446.

    ReplyDelete