Friday, June 3, 2011

Feelin' Fine!

As of today I am 145 pounds lighter! I am feeling great, so great I often (too often) forget to blog. But I have not completely forgotten about it. My life is pretty routine now. But every once in a great while I get a bit out of control and eat too much, too fast or the wrong thing and my body reminds me that it was a no-no. So yes I do still get sick sometimes but I think of it as a friendly reminder that I am doing bad to my body and it brings me back to the reality of things. It has been 1.5 years since my surgery and I am reminded everyday that that was the greatest day of my life. It was the greatest day of my life because it was the day I took control and everyday I look in the mirror I see the wonderful product that came from me taking the step to get healthy!


May 2011- 145 pounds lost

4 comments:

  1. WOW you look fantastic. Well done

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job! I am not sure if you still follow this, as it has been a while since you posted... I just found out I am approved for surgery, thru my insurance, and will be scheduling with Dr. Boyce very soon. How are you doing today? Reading your blog excites me and I hope you still feel like it was the best decision you ever made! bethfaincst@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So sorry I am so late on responding to this… I going to try and get better but Beth I still believe it was the best choice I have made in my life! I would love to hear about your experience, if you choose to have a procedure.

      Delete
  3. I want to use this golden opportunity to say thanks to Chief Dr Wealthy for curing my ( DIABETES VIRUS) with his Herbal Medicine. i have being suffering from DIABETES Virus for 5 years now,and since then was using drug over which keep me till today,but one day as I was surfing through the Internet I met a post about a lady who was cured for DIABETES by Chief Dr Wealthy so I decided to give it a try to see if he could save my life Luckily for me I was cured by him. I cannot stop thanking him for what he has done for me if you are into similar problem you can contact him via email: wealthylovespell@gmail.com

    Chief Dr Wealthy have cure for any types of disease blows, call or Whats App +2348105150446.

    ReplyDelete