Friday, June 3, 2011

Never Thought....

...I would travel so much! I have always liked to travel but it is so much more enjoyable now. Last November I went to India. It was a wonderful experience. The people, the places, the culture and oh I can't forget the food! Which was a bit hard to enjoy sometimes since my tummy is still so sensitive but the food I did try was good. I had never had Indian food before so it was spectacular to get authentic Indian food for my first experience.

We traveled a lot in the country too we went from South India (Bangalore) to Northern (New Delhi) and everywhere in between. Since we spent a good amount of time on the go it was hard to get in a solid meal in. I took protein bars and drinks everywhere with me. It was a life saver and I highly suggest anyone traveling to do the same. It was funny packing food but it was one of the best ideas and it gave me plenty of room to bring souvenirs home :-)

The sites were amazing and I know I would have never gone on this trip if I hadn't lost the weight. I love that I am living my life the fullest now!

Little 'ol me at the Taj Mahal 

Little monkey friend behind me

Couldn't go to India and not get a Sari 

Grocery Shopping, India has HUGE avocados'! 

5 comments:

  1. Loved your blog - congrats on your many accomplishments!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Zee,
    How are you doing in 2013? Just found your blog and was considering surgery.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sparrow,
      Sorry it took me so long to get here to respond! I have been so busy with the kid unfortunately things…. like the my blog got neglected. But I am back now and hopefully will have other people posting articles as well! Did you decide to have surgery or are you still debating? Please feel free to message me or maim me and we can talk about what will be the right path for you to take, or if you have already stated down a path I can help you with that also :-) Again I am so sorry it has been over a year since I have responded!

      Delete
  3. I am considering this procedure but I have questions1. How long did it take you to go from 305 to 145? 2. What complications did you have? I've heard of ppl who suffered from leaking and some very serious complications 3. How long from initial consult to actual surgery?and 4. What about loose skin? I know I'll have it. Did you and how much did you have? Did you have plastic surgery to fix it? Thank you for answering my questions.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I want to use this golden opportunity to say thanks to Chief Dr Wealthy for curing my ( DIABETES VIRUS) with his Herbal Medicine. i have being suffering from DIABETES Virus for 5 years now,and since then was using drug over which keep me till today,but one day as I was surfing through the Internet I met a post about a lady who was cured for DIABETES by Chief Dr Wealthy so I decided to give it a try to see if he could save my life Luckily for me I was cured by him. I cannot stop thanking him for what he has done for me if you are into similar problem you can contact him via email: wealthylovespell@gmail.com

    Chief Dr Wealthy have cure for any types of disease blows, call or Whats App +2348105150446.

    ReplyDelete