Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Meal Replacements

Lets chat about not wanting eat. I get those days where you just don't care and you are not really hungry  and nothing sounds appetizing, I rarely have these days because I am obsessed with the watching the cooking channel. My down fall is that I am lazy and never have groceries to cook with……. seriously I only have baby food and milk… how can I be gourmet with baby food and milk?

So I have alternatives. I absolutely LOVE the supplements from Dr Boyce's office! They are amazing! They are balanced with everything I need! They have the perfect amount of nutrition I need for every meal and or snack. So if you have read my past posts you know that I traveled to India. I was so afraid that when I went I would not be able to eat the food, Indian food is known to be spicy and my tummy does not do well with spicy since the surgery. So I took enough Protein Shakes to last me the entire trip. It was funny that win I opened my suitcase all of the bottles fell out! They were my life savors throughout his trip. I did find some average spiced food but I always carried my shakes and a bottle of water to mix them, that is another great plus, all you have to do is add some water and shake, shake, shake! They were a life saver!!!!

Go and check out the supplements, even if you just need vitamins  there are amazing ones that have been specially formulated to have the perfect combination for a ton of needs….. I take the "Hair, Skin and Nail" and have amazing results!!! Go check everything out at www.newlifebariatricsurgery.com Let's get healthy and be happy!!!!



1 comment:

  1. I want to use this golden opportunity to say thanks to Chief Dr Wealthy for curing my ( DIABETES VIRUS) with his Herbal Medicine. i have being suffering from DIABETES Virus for 5 years now,and since then was using drug over which keep me till today,but one day as I was surfing through the Internet I met a post about a lady who was cured for DIABETES by Chief Dr Wealthy so I decided to give it a try to see if he could save my life Luckily for me I was cured by him. I cannot stop thanking him for what he has done for me if you are into similar problem you can contact him via email: wealthylovespell@gmail.com

    Chief Dr Wealthy have cure for any types of disease blows, call or Whats App +2348105150446.

    ReplyDelete