Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Feeling Good

Just wanted to post and say I have been following my diet and I am feeling GREAT!!! I am not loosing much weight but I just feel better with my better food choices. I will admit I ate junk food this past weekend for the holiday and WOW could I feel the difference.

No date set yet, I am still saving my "Wompums" (as Dr. John would say) HAHA.

Here is a picture of my wonderful doctor, Dr. Boyce, so you all can put a face with a voice
and if you decide to have your surgery in Knoxville he can be your doctor too :-)

1 comment:

  1. Hi! good luck on surgery! I have a niece that had the roux n y surgery, lost 147 pounds, a friend had same surgery and lost over 350. I had the lapband surgery myself, and have lost 170 pounds, and my wife had the mini gastric bypass about 9 months ago and has lost over 120 pounds! worst part for both of us was that insurance refused to pay either surgery. was deemed elective, non needed even though at time of surgery i was almost 500 pounds and had 3 doctors send letters that highly recommended surgery! my company of about 2800 trucks had said they spend over a million dollars the last year just on heart problems. when i told them without surgery i was a candidate for heart attack i was informed "oh that we will pay for"but not for surgery to improve health. found out later that 45 drivers were trying to get surgery, and if they approved 1 then they had to do all. so they just denied all. I do not regret paying for surgery myself, and would do it again! best of luck to you!

    ReplyDelete