Thursday, August 6, 2009

So Close......

I called today to schedule my surgery!!!!! I was so excited to finally be able to set my date. To bad I lost my debit card and couldn't set my appointment with out it, EEERRR!!!! SO I am on hold AGAIN till my new debit card arrives. Right now Dr. Boyce is booked up till Mid-September, by the time my card gets here I am sure he will booked into October. Which is ok, it will give me time to get moved into my new house and get all settled before the big day!

So now it is time to step up my game and follow my diet exactly. I have been kinda following it but now since the surgery is a little over a month away I need to follow it more precisely to get the maximum benefit from it. The good news is I like all the food on the list and there is a good variety to choose from :-) I am still struggling with the liquid part of the diet, it is definitely going to take some getting use to! The deal with the drinks is you have to not have anything to drink for 30 min before a meal no liquid during the meal and nothing to drink for 30 min after you finish eating!!!! I know it is killing me, I am so use to drinking while eating, I think this might be one of the hardest part of my new life style.

For now I will work on my diet and I will keep you all posted to when I get my debit card and FINALY set my surgery date!!!!! It is so close I am getting really excited!!!!

2 comments:

  1. praying for you to do well.all your friends on xm 171 are so proud of you and thanks for sharing with us !! eating a good diet and maintaining a healthy weight is a lifelong struggle we all fight. GO Z !!! your friend tim pope

    ReplyDelete