Tuesday, August 25, 2009

The Date is Set!!!!!!!

Hey everyone I am writing today to share the good news! My date for surgery is finally set!!!!! October 12th 2009 is my day!!!!! I am so excited and nervous and scared all wrapped into one!!! It is now crunch time for me to loose as much weight as I can before surgery to help the surgery go smoothly. I know it sounds funny to have to loose weight for weight loss surgery, but it benefits the surgeon during the operation and also it helps you kick start your new life style.

I have one more pre-op appointment that will happen 2 weeks before the surgery date and then I will be all done with my pre-op requirements.

So everyone mark your calendars for October 12th and check back often for updates on how I am doing post-op, I am hoping to at least post once a day post-op (providing I am feeling well enough) and let you all know how I am doing 'The good, the bad and the ugly" Get ready for no holds barred truth, YIKES!!!!

Talk to you all soon!

1 comment:

  1. Congarts on your surgery date.I am in the begining stages for my baritric surgery myself.Just filled out all the paper work and waiting on a response from the hospital that going to do it to see if the are going to accept me or not.Lets hope so.

    ReplyDelete