Friday, December 18, 2009

All I want for Christmas is......

All I want for Christmas is to learn how to take my time eating! HAHA, yes I still have not learned to take it slow and have been getting sick again. I don't always clump but I do get nauseous and burp allot.

On a lighter note I signed up to start training for the Country Music Marathon! The Marathon is at the end of April (which if I stay on track should be when I reach my weight goal). I never in my life thought I would participate in a marathon but this group is special it is called Hooping for Hope and the group will Hula Hoop the 1/2 marathon to raise money for the Hooping for Hope a charity that provides fitness classes for breast cancer survivors. I personally love hula hooping and can't wait to get started on my training!!!

1 comment: