Monday, December 14, 2009

There's a light at the end of the tunnel....

I am feeling much better now. I think my hormone levels are playing tricks on me so some weeks are bad but a little encouragement is all I needed (Thanks Kim!).

I had a holiday party/housewarming this weekend and that was great! I got to see all my friends and family and got to show off my new house. I did really well considering there was a ton of food around my house, I am trying to give it all away now so the temptation leaves, but so far I am doing good!

I am having an issue with not being able to eat in the morning with out getting sick. Also I have been eating to fast and making myself sick. So I am working on those things because clumping is a horrible feeling and the dry heaves that comes with it is painful!

I am defiantly on an up swing now and looking forward to the rest of the holidays!!

1 comment:

  1. I am happy to see you updating your blog again! I am in the required medically supervised diet phase, and have been following your journey so I will know what to expect. I have heard other folks talk about the hormone effect with the weight loss as well. I hope you are able to get past this bump in the road, and soon!

    ReplyDelete