Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Dark Days

I am doing great with the food thing I started solids about 2 weeks ago and that is going well. The issue I am having right now is more of the emotional ups and downs. I feel horrible and angry oh so angry! I was warned that this might happen because of the effect rapid weight loss has on your chemicals in your brain that have to do with moods. I am not motivated to do anything! I REALLY need to start working out I know that will help with the foul mood but I can't seem to get myself going.

It seems that every little thing pisses me off right now, I really hope I can get over this soon because I hate feeling like this. But somethings I have no control over. If I am not angry I am crying, I can't seem to get myself together enough to get through the days. I go home and don't want to leave so I don't get anything done and then I just sit there knowing I could be working around the house and nothing sounds good enough for me to get up to do.

I am just feeling really alone and not motivated. I hope I can pull myself out of this depression cause it sucks being sad and angry all the time.

Also I am not loosing any weight right now and I know it has to do with my depression but also doesn't help with my depression (it's a double edged sword).

1 comment:

  1. Zee, You are beautiful in everyway! I hate that you where(maybe still are) feeling this way! I know that we talked briefly about it. One pound or ten, I am so proud of you and the steps that you have made. Also, you are standing up and showing others that this won't be a cake walk and that there will be difficult days. I am honored to call you my bestie. Stupid brain chemicals!~ CC

    ReplyDelete