Monday, November 30, 2009

Thanksgiving

I made it through the biggest eating holiday that was ever invented!!! It was much easier than I ever imagined. I ate nice and slow and mostly just had turkey. It was easy to concentrate on eating my 3 oz slowly as everyone else was busy eating too, I didn't feel rushed and spaced out my bites, 2 of the 4 keys to not getting sick! Unfortunately the whole weekend wasn't will out incident. I did get sick the next day. I went to moms to have leftovers and was a bit to eager. I ate to fast and got myself sick. I pretty much ate to fast and paid the heavy price!

I was very surprised that I wasn't tempted to eat a bunch of junk. I credit alot of that to my taste buds being a little off still. Things don't taste the same anymore. I was certain that the food I had made for the holiday was horrible and nobody would eat it but on the contrary everyone said it was the best they had tasted! If it was up to me I would have thrown it all away because when I tasted it, it was gross!

All and all it was a good holiday and now I know Christmas will be a breeze!

No comments:

Post a Comment