Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Clumping

For those of you who do not know what "Clumping" is it is basicly when you eat something that is either to dry, not the right food or you eat it too fast, and your tummy rejects it by making you vomit!

This happened to me for the first time last night! It was horrible! But I felt much better after I purged the food from my body. I think my problem was I ate too fast. So after that I was back to liquids only for the rest of the day to let my tummy have a rest.

Clumping was too bad but it is not something I wan to happen again, I HATE throwing up!!!!

But today is a new day and I paying better attention when I eat so I can prevent having clumping happen again!

1 comment:

  1. Hello. I heard about you from Dr. Boyce. I have my very first appointment with him tomorrow! Reading this post about clumping is a bit scary for me, as I hate to throw up, too. I mean that I *REALLY* hate to throw up! Do you feel nauseous before? Is the feeling that you might throw up a common feeling? Does it ever go away? I'm enjoying your blog! How beautiful you are! M

    ReplyDelete