Friday, November 20, 2009

Solid FOOD!!!

I have been graduated to solid food!!! It is so nice to be able to eat real food again! I had chicken the other day and it was so good! I could only have 3 little pieces before I was full but those 3 pieces took me about 15 min to eat. I took the rest of the chicken home and have been eating on it for 3 days now. I can't believe how much money I am saving!

I tried to take my dog for a walk the other day but it did not go well, he was pulling to much. So I am walking alot just have to leave the doggie at home for now. I am starting a more in depth work out next week, so I will let you know how that goes! I am gonna start slow with some swimming (I love swimming).

So far I have lost 25.5 inches! I m so glad I am loosing slow, it is helping my skin keep up :-) So far no saggy skin!!!! WOOHOO!!!

I am looking forward to next week and Thanksgiving! I have already planned out my dinner and am looking forward to some yummy turkey!

I want you all to keep my friend Kim in your thoughts and prayers, she is having her WLS the Monday after Thanksgiving. Pretty soon she will be apart of our LOOSER'S club, YAY!!! So here's to Kim can't wait for you to join us, hope your excited! I'm excited for you.

1 comment:

  1. You SO rock girl! I am so proud of you!
    Angel

    ReplyDelete