Sunday, November 1, 2009

Loosing like crazy

I am down 34 pounds since the start of my journey!!!! I can not believe it. I am feeling ok but am having some issues with food. Since I started Phase 2 last Monday which is the Pureed Food Phase, there have been ups and downs with this so far. I am having some pain and nausea when I am eating. This does not happen all the time so I know it is either me eating too fast or my food is too dry. It is a horrible feeling when this happens. I have to stand up and pace around the room for awhile and I always pray I do not vomit!!! If I where to throw up I would have to go back to all liquids for a day so my stomach can recover. So I try to avoid that at all costs!!!!

I am still in shock that it has been three weeks since I have had a soda! I don't think I have gone this long with out one since I started drinking them when I was child! I have never been able to quite them but now I am proudly 3 weeks cold turkey into my no soda life. I will never be able to have soda's again, the carbonation's is very bad for the tummy and I hear it is very painful. I try to stay away from things that I have been warned are painful :-)

So as of starting week 3 I am doing great and only minor aches and pains nothing I can't handle.

It is also exciting that I am down 5 points on the BMI scale!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment