Thursday, October 22, 2009

Better days ahead!

I am feeling much better today! I realized I can't drink the protein shakes too early in the morning. So I switched to all clear liquids yesterday and I am feeling great today.

I am looking forward to Monday when I get to start eating pureed foods! I really wish I could have pudding, but that is not on the menu yet :-) I am also excited that Phase 3 of my diet starts right before Thanksgiving! I can't wait to have some home made turkey, sad I know but it gets me through.

I realize it has almost been 2 weeks since I have had any solid food!!!! That is just amazing to me especially because I have not been hungry or really missing eating. I guess that is the point, I think my life change is on the right track! I am excited to get to start working out soon too! I have been researching different workouts that look fun. As soon as my incisions heal I am gonna start Hula Hooping again, YAY!!!!!

So as of right now I am doing good and getting my liquids in today hopefully I will finish out the day well and be able to start counting incident free days :-)

4 comments:

  1. Zee,Glad to see you are feeling better.I meet with my surgen on Tuseday for first time.I can't wait to get the ball rolling since I've been approved for Bariatric surgery.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Zee,
    Just found your blog and I am lovin' it girl! You rock!!! Hang in there. We are gonna do it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. 26 Pounds!!! Sorry you didn't feel good Auntie Zuza.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Keep up the great work. I was banded in February 2009 and as of yesterday I have lost 100 pounds!!

    ReplyDelete