Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Bad Days.... I'm having 'Em!

The past couple of days I have not been feeling so good (as I am sure you can tell since I didn't post).  Yesterday I was doing good in the morning but I got a little carried away and drank some protein shake a bit to fast (big NO-NO) so my last hour of work was spent pacing the floor trying not to puke, in the worst pain since I was in the hospital. After that the only thing to do was go back to clear liquids because my tummy and throat could not handle anything thicker. The plumbers where at my house all day yesterday so I didn't get in a nap and then I didn't get to bed till 9:30pm so I am really tired today. Also I am still having trouble drinking my shakes today, which is not good because that is how I get the main amount of my protein which is very important! I have really bad heartburn this morning too! I just took my morning Pepcid so hopefully that will help clear that up (fingers crossed). So I am not feeling so good this morning either. It is still early and I am hoping I get to feeling better today...... I will keep you all updated!

No comments:

Post a Comment