Wednesday, October 14, 2009

I'm out of the hospital!

I had my surgery on Monday October 12th 2009. THe day of surgery I had to be to the hospital at 8am surgery was scheduled at 10am. Once I got to the hospital everything went very quickly, before I knew it I was being woken up in recovery. I had a really hard time coming out of anaesthesia. I will not lie I wanted some one to kill me and put me out of my pain! I had the worst first night, I was nauseous and had to get up to pee every 2 seconds, but I did get all my walking in. The second say in the hospital was better, I was still nauseous and still hadn't passed gas (which is a big deal, it is very important to pass gas as soon after surgery as possible). I slept like a rock last night with no pain meds. I was feeling great this morning when they came to ultrasound my legs to check for blood clots. All my tests came back perfect so I was ready to Rock and Roll out of that place :-)

I got strict instructions on what I need to, so now I am home taking my meds and drinking my 64 oz of fluids. So now I am doing all my fun ankle pumps and breathing exercises to make sure I stay healthy and not go back to the hospital!

I will post more later I am a bit tired right now it was a long drive home, but I did want to let everyone I am doing well and made it home safe and sound!!!!

THank you for all of your thoughts and prayers they really helped me thought the 2 hard days I had!!

Much Love,
Zee

No comments:

Post a Comment