Monday, October 19, 2009

Back to work

Today is one week post-op! I am feeling good for the most part. My wrist (where the IV was) is hurting really bad! So I think I am going to go to the doctor today and see what is going on.

I am back to work today, and so far so good! I know I am only one hour into the day but I am sure I will be fine to do a whole shift. This is good cause we where all expecting me to out for at least two weeks.

Not much to report, just trying to in al my fluids :-) It really is harder than it sounds (especially when you can't chug the yucky tasting stuff :-P)

I went to a BBQ yesterday and I wasn't tempted one bit to eat! I was surprised cause the food smelled good but I had no desire to eat it. So I that as a god sign!

Guess I better get back to work!

1 comment:

  1. Im so happy to hear that your surgery went well! Keep updating, a lot of people from Dr. Boyce's office are reading!

    ReplyDelete