Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Ok! Went to a rocking seminar and know I have found my doctor what’s next?

Well the dread step is next…… Calling your insurance company to see if you’re covered….. Dun Dun.

This is where I can offer no advice; my insurance does not cover my surgery. Some of you will more than likely run into this situation and unfortunately those of us with out insurance coverage don’t have many options. In my case I am having to pay out-of-pocket which is a bit of a bummer but on the plus side I don’t have to wait for the slow poke insurance people to set my surgery date, HAHAHA, see there is a silver lining to every cloud!

My suggestion to those of you with insurance is to look at your policy and it should let you know if weight loss surgery is covered. There be some exceptions but everyone’s insurance is different so it is best to either look it up or call and ask your agent what is covered.

And that's all the advice I can offer in this area :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment