Wednesday, May 27, 2009

UGH decisions decisions!!!

Now that I met Dr. Boyce and have the information I need to make my decision it is crunch time. I will be honest I changed my mind 3 times it was a process it took me 2 weeks but I finally decide that the Gastric Sleeve is the procedure that is best for me. The Sleeve is the procedure I had chosen months ago but after talking to Dr. Boyce about all the options I had a choice to make but in the end I believe that the Sleeve will be the best option for me.
Now I am getting closer to surgery with every tick of the clock, I haven’t set a date yet for surgery but just knowing it is in the near future gets me SO excited!!!! Finally I will have the tool I need to drop this weight once and for all and to be a healthy person I deserve to be!

Next step……… SETTING A SURGERY DATE!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment